Enchanting Ljubljana and Lake Bled
- Duration: 12 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Zagreb, Croatia
- Product code: P5JTY9
Hear about the charms of both countries and all the dynamics that carved them into countries that they are today.
Kick off your Ljubljana experience with a walking tour accompanied by a licensed local guide. Get enchanted with stunning beauties of this lovely place. You will also visit the Ljubljana Castle from where you can soak up the aerial views of the city. A small, but a big-hearted city offers you a variety of architectural styles, rich history and quirky bridges with dragons.
Begin your quest of Lake Bled with an impressive medieval castle that dates back to 11th century. Standing proudly on a steep cliff 130 meters above the glacial lake, you can enjoy mesmerizing views of the Julian Alps, the Church of the Assumption of Mary on the rock islet and the surrounding nature.
Stroll next to the lake and enjoy more breathtaking vistas. Become one with nature and try the famous cream cake from Bled.
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Round trip with funicular to Ljubljana castle
- Admission fee for Lake Bled Castle
- Professional English speaking guide
- Walking tour of Ljubljana with licensed local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Pick up points:
Hotel Esplanade - Mihanovićeva ulica 1, 10000 Zagreb
Hotel Sheraton - Ulica kneza Borne 2, 10000 Zagreb
Hotel Westin - Ulica Izidora Kršnjavog 1, 10000 Zagreb
Hotel Double Tree by Hilton - Ulica grada Vukovara 269A, 10000 Zagreb
Best Western Premier Hotel Astoria - Petrinjska 71, 10 000 Zagreb
Hotel Academia - Ulica Ivana Tkalčića 88
Hotel 9, Avenija Marina Držića 9, 10000 Zagreb
Hotel International - Miramarska 24, 10000 Zagreb
Hotel Panorama - Trg Krešimira Čosića 9, 10000 Zagreb
Hotel Central, Branimirova 3, 10000 Zagreb
Hotel Laguna, Kranjčevićeva ulica 29, 10000 Zagreb
Trg Nikola Subic Zrinski (park Zrinjevac) - next to the Meteorological station. This is a small display that shows temperature and barometric pressure on the north side of the park.
- You must confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are at the sole responsibility of the traveler
- A moderate amount of walking with some steep parts is involved
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel