Ljubljana and Lake Bled Private Tour
- Duration: 12 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Zagreb, Croatia
- Product code: PY30NA
- Kick off your day with a pick up from your hotel and hop in an air conditioned vehicle for a drive towards Ljubljana. Get enchanted with stunning beauties of this lovely city. A small but a big hearted city offers you a variety of architectural styles, rich history and quirky bridges with dragons.
- Open with a walking tour of the city with your licensed local guide that will share all the interesting bits about this Slovenian pearl. Visit to the Ljubljana castle from where you can soak up the aerial views of the city, it is a must.
- Advance to Lake Bled and start with an impressive medieval castle that dates back to 11th century. Since it’s perched atop a steep cliff rising 130 meters above the glacial lake, you can enjoy the mesmerizing views of the Julian Alps and the surrounding nature. Afterwards, get up close to the lake and enjoy a stroll with more breathtaking vistas.
- Board the traditional Pletna boat that takes you to the Church of the Assumption of Mary on the rock islet. Conclude your day with the famous cream cake from Bled, one of the symbols of the lake. Departure to Zagreb and return to your hotel.
- Transport by air conditioned vehicle
- Walking tour with a licensed local guide in Ljubljana
- Round trip with funicular to Ljubljana Castle
- Entrance fee to Bled Castle
- Round trip with traditional Pletna boat to the Bled island
- 1 Bled cream cake
- Licensed tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
You can choose your departure location and time.
We recommend the tour to start at 8:00 am.