Stunning Plitvice Lakes and Rastoke
- Duration: 10 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Zagreb
- Product code: P2CEBM
Arrive at the historic village of Rastoke, situated at the confluence of Slunjčica and Korana rivers. Stroll around the well-preserved watermills and picturesque waterfalls, and admire the unique architecture of the houses built along the river.
Continue to Plitvice Lakes National Park, one of the oldest national parks in Southeast Europe and the largest in Croatia. Follow your guide on a walking tour of this UNESCO World Heritage listed park, which is famous for its 16 lakes connected by a series of waterfalls.
Start your walking tour of the park with your expert guide that knows all the ins and outs. Get enchanted with the stunning nature that surrounds you while your guide shares interesting tidbits and leads you through the forest parts and board pathways on the lakes.
Discover all the highlights of the park (both Lower and Upper lakes). Cap off your visit with a boat cruise across the largest lake and a panoramic train ride, soaking up the breathtaking views and pure air.
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Rastoke visit
- Plitvice Lakes National Park admission fee (train and boat ride included)
- Licensed tour guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off (selected hotels only)
Hotel Esplanade - Mihanovićeva ulica 1, 10000 Zagreb
Hotel Sheraton - Ulica kneza Borne 2, 10000 Zagreb
Hotel Westin - Ulica Izidora Kršnjavog 1, 10000 Zagreb
Hotel Double Tree by Hilton - Ulica grada Vukovara 269A, 10000 Zagreb
Best Western Premier Hotel Astoria - Petrinjska 71, 10 000 Zagreb
Hotel Academia - Ulica Ivana Tkalčića 88
Hotel 9, Avenija Marina Držića 9, 10000 Zagreb
Hotel International - Miramarska 24, 10000 Zagreb
Hotel Panorama - Trg Krešimira Čosića 9, 10000 Zagreb
Hotel Central, Branimirova 3, 10000 Zagreb
Hotel Laguna, Kranjčevićeva ulica 29, 10000 Zagreb
Or, meet at Trg Nikola Subic Zrinski, next to the Meteorological station.This is a small display that shows temperature and barometric pressure on the north side of the park.
- In Plitvice Lakes we visit all of the Lower lakes and the highlights of the Upper lakes (approximately 8,5 kilometers/ 5 miles walk). Your guide is at your disposal throughout the day and leads you inside of the park.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved with some steep parts – please wear comfortable walking/hiking shoes. Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities. Not wheelchair accessible. Not recommended for children younger than three years old and travelers with health issues.
- Please check the weather conditions in the park day before the tour and make sure to dress appropriately. Depending on the weather conditions some parts of the park might be restricted.
- The tour operates in all weather conditions.
- Please note: November 1st through March 31st, the panoramic trains and electric boats do not operate. Tour will be operated on foot during these periods.